Other app sources

Feb 3, 2009
Hey guys, I'm looking for some pretty specific things . . . and I don't want to pay for unnecessary things on the App store before getting an idea if I want them. Are there any other App review sites or forums where I could get some information about lesser known applications, or at least organized reviews of lots of apps?

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hey guys, I'm looking for some pretty specific things . . . and I don't want to pay for unnecessary things on the App store before getting an idea if I want them. Are there any other App review sites or forums where I could get some information about lesser known applications, or at least organized reviews of lots of apps?
App Shopper

AppTheater

...and also use YouTube...

KOneda

Feb 3, 2009
[FONT=&quot]I've found this site useful[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: http://www.apprater.com

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]But these right here are definitely the most active forums I've seen.

[/FONT]

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
@Picazzo ... WTF?!?! No love from our Carlsberg-drinking friend from Denmark? Fine ... last time we meet you at Tivoli Gardens and buy you dinner. Blah ... be that way, don't mention KRAPPS ... blech :p
Hey KRAPPS...you're getting me a little confuse here! lol....I need some more info about that garden and that danish lovely beer!?... ;)