Other headphones that are good with iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 29, 2012
Are there any headphones that you use that are good with your iPhone? I use the dr dre headphones and I don't hear the big deal about them . In the store they sound great though.

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
I think they are good making bass which makes us think they are awesome. I just use some decent ear buds with MyTunesPro. MyTunesPro has SRS technolgy and makes music sound pretty good regardless of the headphones. Its free with the in app purchase to make it pro. Check it out.

btitus

Contributor
Silver
Apr 7, 2009
North Carolina
I think they are good making bass which makes us think they are awesome. I just use some decent ear buds with MyTunesPro. MyTunesPro has SRS technolgy and makes music sound pretty good regardless of the headphones. Its free with the in app purchase to make it pro. Check it out.
You could have mentioned that you can only use it "free" for 10 mins a day! LOL

Jarred

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 13, 2011
I prefer earbuds, have had more expensive $150 items like Head Direct RE-262s which are really bright and accurate if a bit light on the bass, but keep going back to my Audiotechnica ATH-CKS77. Under $100 on eBay, well worth a look!

Oct 9, 2012
headphones are usually built-in an in-line microphone to use as a hands free phone. Also they come with buttons to control your music.