Other Pesticides Product Suggestion?

P

pestcontrollers

I have been searching other pesticides product on the internet that is harmless in our environment. Unfortunately, most of the product that I found is not only have harmful effect in environment but also has an harmful effect in respiratory system. Does anyone has a bright suggestion on other pesticides that has no lots of harmful effect on both environment and human health?

Apple iAddicted

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 20, 2012
Depends on what you repelling.
Certain flowers repel mosquitos that's a big concern in the Delta.
Some are poisionous to grasshoppers and locus.....
I have found Nature has balance like wasps kill spiders and spiders kill flies then I spray wasps cause my kids get stung lol.
There are natural ways to repel pests just finding them.
I put out sulfer and crushed mothballs on the outskirts of the lawn to repel snakes but nothing but good old gasoline and a match works on pesky fireants.
Good luck

Sent from my 32GB iPhone 4s on iOS 5.1!
Only thing iPhone is missing is an expandable memory port! Come on Apple give us a microSD port already!

Apple iAddicted

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 20, 2012
And from someone who 'owns' a pest control businesss.
he might just work for one.... You know how some employees work so mindlessly they don't realize what their accual job conprises of lol

Sent from my 32GB iPhone 4s on iOS 5.1!
Only thing iPhone is missing is an expandable memory port! Come on Apple give us a microSD port already!