Others can't view my pics I send

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lanie91

Dec 3, 2011
I know this must have been asked before, but I'm brand new to iPhones and this forum :) my sister can't view any of the pics I try to send. We're both Verizon. I had no trouble when I had a Blackberry, but since I moved to an iPhone it doesn't work. I've tried "emailing" them to her at vtext.com rather than "messaging" them but it still doesn't work. Any ideas? Thanks.

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
I know this must have been asked before, but I'm brand new to iPhones and this forum :) my sister can't view any of the pics I try to send. We're both Verizon. I had no trouble when I had a Blackberry, but since I moved to an iPhone it doesn't work. I've tried "emailing" them to her at vtext.com rather than "messaging" them but it still doesn't work. Any ideas? Thanks.
is it just not going through? Like it has a little red dot with and exclamation point in it?

Lanie91

Dec 3, 2011
Sorry, yes, they send just fine...she receives a message and it states it's unable to display the pic (or something like that). She's coming over today so I'll view the exact error message. Thanks for your response!

irainbow_chic

Bronze
Oct 5, 2011
My sister claims she can't send anyone pictures that has a Droid. Is that what she is using? (all of my friends have iPhones. It's a requirement of our friendship.lol jk)

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
My friend on Android sometimes gets that, but if he tries a few times, the pics will finally download.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!