Otter box with screen protector?

Discussion in 'iPad Cases and Accessories' started by Ut2729, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Ut2729

Ut2729 New Member

Does any one have there iPad 2 with a ZAGG screen protector in an other box?

2. FMSxB

FMSxB New Member

i had a zagg screen protector on with my otterbox defender which worked great until i decided to take the otterbox off. it was a struggle to take it off and at times i gave up and left it on but tried again later. i did move it a little in which i slid playing cards between the screenside of the iPad and frame of the otterbox so it wouldn't stick to the case. it was a mess and a pain! all in all if you put both the otterbox and the zagg screen protector combo on do know that when you take off this otterbox your zagg will be damaged and would might have to remove it.

3. MuddyPaws

MuddyPaws Zealot

I was disappointed that the otterbox had no screen protection screen built into it so I went with the Trident Kracken case. I hated the feel of the Zagg protector. It was kind of grippy and made my finger not slide smoothly.

4. FMSxB

FMSxB New Member

that's true it is grippy and that's why it was difficult to take the otterbox off. i currently have the Switcheasy Cara. it's a slim case and i like all the "extras" Switcheasy provides like 2 iPad stand, screen protector, 2 earphone jack protectors and 2 protectors for the 30 pin connector.

5. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

I was surprised that the otter box didn't have the screen protector like the iPhone version does. I was thinking about the Kracken case too.
    Found the otter ox case on sale in the EiC store for $55. Couldn't pass it up. Granted that was about a year ago and for the original
    iPad.

6. MuddyPaws

MuddyPaws Zealot

Guys at work really love their iPad1 Kracken because of the grab handle things on the side. we use them in the shops so being able to hold onto the thing with one hand and keep that hand off the screen is a good deal. I got it for the iPad2 but it's totally different. Looks like a OtterBox style but has 2 latches at the top and all the rubber is on the inside. The latches are a pit of a bother but all in all not too bad. I worry that they'll break off.

7. Grees Misser

Grees Misser New Member

ZAGG screen protector?,my pad arrived get form amazon, they sent me one ebelow case in order to protect my ipad, really thanks for them