Otterbox Armor

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I was spinning the otterbox for 5 minutes straight. I'm so strange.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Looks like it's the size of a brick in that case. I live on the edge with only a bumper typically :eek:

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
I was spinning the otterbox for 5 minutes straight. I'm so strange.
It is fun. :p

This case looks pretty good! Little bulky...but what do you expect? I could run a Prius over it, I could drop it in our river from the bridge into mud.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
I was a big fan of the Defender cases until I tried Lifeproof. I think I'm going to have to give this Armor case a try when it comes out.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
The biggest, literally, issue is that the Armor case is larger than the defender series. It's definitely gonna be a brick!
I will have to actually get my hands on one though to form a real opinion. Otter does make some decent cases.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
It is fun. :p

This case looks pretty good! Little bulky...but what do you expect? I could run a Prius over it, I could drop it in our river from the bridge into mud.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app
it's not an everyday case that's for sure, I wouldn't buy it to sit my ass on the couch at night, and I ain't active nor I do kayaking.
I like the design better than the lifeproof.

Simpleman

Bronze
Oct 13, 2007
California
Argh! As a self admitted gear-aholic, I have no choice but to spend more $ and try this out. Hope it fits the iP5.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Does anyone think it is a bid copied ? Specially the charge port ?
I would have to see it and LP just got new colors. I want the new iPhone anyway and get a new case with that who ever has a waterproof case out. There Otter/LP race

Play Go

Aug 11, 2012
Otterbox cases are very sturdy. In the event of a nuclear attack, I would encase myself in one.

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
If its a huge monstrosity like I've seen, count me out. I'm spoiled by my compact lifeproof.

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
This case looks promising, but I still like the LP form factor. I just hope that LP will have a case for the next iPhone cause I don't want to put it on just any case.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
They jumped the gun BIG time with releasing the video teasers. Look on OB page and everybody and their brother is asking about a release date. Only answer they give is soon, But now they are saying it is still under development. That tells me their 'tests' failed terribly and they have NO idea when it will come to be. Tsk tsk tsk Otterbox.
Not worried as I'm LifeProofed!

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
They jumped the gun BIG time with releasing the video teasers. Look on OB page and everybody and their brother is asking about a release date. Only answer they give is soon, But now they are saying it is still under development. That tells me their 'tests' failed terribly and they have NO idea when it will come to be. Tsk tsk tsk Otterbox.
Not worried as I'm LifeProofed!
lol

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
Can I just get a new rubber case for my order box? It broke this weekend near the corner where the mute switch is. Or maybe I just suck itup and and await the new iPhone release coming soon.

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
Can I just get a new rubber case for my order box? It broke this weekend near the corner where the mute switch is. Or maybe I just suck itup and and await the new iPhone release coming soon.

I believe if you contact Otterbox (not order box lol) they'll probably replace the case for you.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
I believe if you contact Otterbox (not order box lol) they'll probably replace the case for you.

Good catch. Any idea on the cost?