OtterBox Commuter Belt Case

Dec 18, 2010
Are there any belt cases that will except the Otterbox commuter. I have to carry my phone in my pocket at work but like to carry on my belt when I am off work. Thanks for your time.
Mike

Gom33

Bronze
Nov 9, 2007
I was going to ask this as well. Anyone know? Something that is like the defender clip. Not a leather one

Ozzie5374

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Country South Australia
Are there any belt cases that will except the Otterbox commuter. I have to carry my phone in my pocket at work but like to carry on my belt when I am off work. Thanks for your time.
Mike
Try the Nutshell Leather site. They have leather belt cases made to fit phone with Otterbox.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe

trdspectacoma

Bronze
Sep 29, 2009
if you like holsters try the seidio active holster it works wonderful

Sep 6, 2010
if you like holsters try the seidio active holster it works wonderful
Fotomaker57 , was looking for something that would except the Otterbox commuter. I don't believe the seidio holster would work with that case.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

trdspectacoma

Bronze
Sep 29, 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangs55

Going to try and answer my own question...plopped down $30 for this Seidio Innocase Active holster today in hopes that it'll fit the Commuter. I have the Seidio holster for the Surface cases, and it's just a bit too small. Hopefully this one fits the bill.

Got the case and wanted to let you guys know that it fits like a dream
Zero wiggle and snaps perfectly in place...it's like the holster was made for the commuter.

Otterbox Commuter + Seidio Innocase Active Holster will be my winning combo until iPhone 5.

Seidio Innocase Active Holster

one of the threads. also I think the speck "holdster" might work not too sure

ranan90

Dec 14, 2015
you sure try look for universal belt clip because only the defender comes with belt clip, i think ebay / amazon is the best place for you