Otterbox Defender Case Giveaway Part II

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
We just gave away an Otterbox Defender Case (which is actually available for sale in the EverythingiCafe Store), but let's do it again.

1. Post once in this thread in our iPhone Cases forum and let us know why you'd like to win.*

That's it. No step 2. Next Thursday, we'll randomly select one winner who will receive a new Otterbox Defender for the iPhone 4. There are no bonus points for sharing this thread, but it would be kick ass of you to share via Twitter, Facebook and/or to Google Plus this thread. Thanks and good luck everyone. You are following us on Twitter and Facebook right!

* Contest open to everyone, including those outside of the US. Moderators don't get paid for their abuse, so they are eligible to enter and even win. Please do not post more than once or you will void your entry. This being a random drawing, the one post per member stuff is important. No dupe accounts either -- we have x-ray capabilities that detect this kind of stuff.

Last edited:

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Here's my bid for #2
I actually want this for my sister, who needs a better case than the cracked slider case she's holding onto right now.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Chris you are the man. Always giving away things. We appreciate it a lot.
I want to win so I can surround my phone in bubble wrap that is known as otterbox.

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
I would like to win for Roofmonkey. I have an otter-box already.

Sent from my iPod touch using iCafe app