Otterbox Defender Case Giveaway Part II

Zipur

Bronze
Aug 26, 2011
Texas
I would like this case just to keep my new iPad safe from my grand kids. The problem is that other fight over my ipad and have dropped it a few times. Since I can't afford a 2nd or third iPad I need to invest in a better case. So either I win a better case or I remove the fisby game along with all other kids game from my iPad. It would also be nice since my birthday is on the 30th a nd ive never won anything. So this would be the icing on top of my Apple experience starting with the ipad and now the Vz iPhone 4. I never thought I would be an "IFan" I am.

kiwee

Bronze
Jun 17, 2010
Toronto, ON
i'd love to win an otterbox.
i never win anything and this would be a great way to start.
/cheese
i had one for my 3gs and loved it............. i'd love 1 for my 4.
thanks for reading!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Ok, who won the case?
Hurricane Irene won. Seriously, apologies for the delay on this one. I was without power for 6 days, Internet for 7 days. As such, I'm extending this through end of day tomorrow. Winner will be announced on Thursday morning.

april eom

Aug 16, 2011
Hurricane Irene won. Seriously, apologies for the delay on this one. I was without power for 6 days, Internet for 7 days. As such, I'm extending this through end of day tomorrow. Winner will be announced on Thursday morning.
oh goodness, hurricane Irene won quite a few now. hopefully your otterbox case protected your phone at least! ;)

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Yikes! I had no power/internet for 9 hours once and it about killed me. No apologies necessary.

Msquare54

May 6, 2011
I hope this doesn't count as posting twice!

Sorry to hear about your fight with Irene! I hope the recovery for you and your loved ones is speedy!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Because I didn't win the first one
Entering often pays off. You were chosen by random draw to win the Otterbox Defender Case. Please send me a PM with your shipping address.

Thanks to all who entered and again, apologies for the delay in announcing a winner.

allysdad

May 8, 2011
awesome i love everythingicafe and otterbox. i mentioned to chris i don't post on here much because i learn way more than i can give back i try though.