Otterbox Defender Case Giveaway Part II

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I think you misunderstood. I think it's if you post 8000 times in a year you ARE a case... Mental case that is. Hahhaaa
I'm going to save this one for tomorrow since today is patriots day, and you're a firefighter :)

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I'm going to save this one for tomorrow since today is patriots day, and you're a firefighter :)
No need to wait my friend ... We all can use a good chuckle today. Awaiting the oh so witty comeback :D

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Ok now, a 15 moments of silence, both of you O_o

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Tomorrow, today is patriots day, respecting the ones who fought on ww1 too :D

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Thanks for keeping this thread alive long enough to let people know about yet another way you can enter to win an Otterbox Defender Case for the iPhone 4.

Here's the info, short and sweet.

How to enter on Twitter

1. Follow @everythingicafe on Twitter.
  2. Tweet the follow message in its entirety.
I just entered to win an Otterbox Defender case for iPhone. Just follow @everythingicafe and retweet to enter! #eicsocial

Last edited:

LizCam

Sep 2, 2011
I had an otterbox just like this one for my iPhone 4 it was stollen when our house got broken into last month..now that I'm jobless my brother pays my bill but I still own an iPhone 4 I asked for an otterbox for my bday on the 6th =/ ..nothing yet.. I'd be very lucky to be picked!.. Thanks <3

Sep 5, 2011
Jalandhar, India
alrighty-ie - I had already liked EiC on FB from before. I posted on the FB topic.
I don't use twitter, but I created an account. Now am following EiC there too with my first tweet being the one from above.

Fingers crossed! Thank you guys.

Koki5Kattun

Bronze
Oct 8, 2011
Piscataway, New Jersey
I would like this case because I'm getting my first iPhone. I really want it protected since I'm a teenager and carries it around the school. I don't wanna break it because my parents will freak out and we don't have money to replace it. It would help me a lot to get a really nice case.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
I would like this case because I'm getting my first iPhone. I really want it protected since I'm a teenager and carries it around the school. I don't wanna break it because my parents will freak out and we don't have money to replace it. It would help me a lot to get a really nice case.
Sorry, the giveaway was over a few weeks ago. :) Try again at the next one!

RIP Steven P. Jobs; We will miss you with our hearts; 1955-2011