Otterbox Defender Contest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibrencent

Bronze
Oct 25, 2008
Palm Harbor, FL
I would like to win this case because my case recently broke and I had to buy a new one. I ended up purchasing a commuter case but if I could win this one I could save money and protect my phone even better.

bugeyeblue

Aug 16, 2011
I'd love to win an Otterbox Defender. I work as a locksmith providing protection, so it would be great to get some protection for my iPhone! Thanks for putting this together.

Kastefam

Jul 20, 2011
I teach Physical Education and coach volleyball (2 seasons, fall and spring) so I am very active; I need protection for my iPhone. With two kids in college just don't have the extra money to buy an Otterbox at this time.

Krunk83

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2008
I would like one for the insane protection from my two girls that are under 1 and 1/2. 

heinous

Bronze
Jan 15, 2009
I'd like to win because my 70 pound boxer seems to think my phone is his toy.

Peasoupme

Jan 18, 2011
I would love to win an Otterbox Defender because I am pretty clumsy and I have always wanted to test out the defender case. :)

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I would like to win because my mom needs one.

Sent from my iPhone
You just won an Otterbox Defender case for your Mom. Congratulations!

Please send me a PM with your shipping address. I will send it out this week.

If you didn't win, you're in luck. Yes, you're in luck. I'm not done giving these away, so be sure to check back in the forums and on Twitter @everythingicafe. I'll announce some other opportunities to win one.

If you are impatient or want to select your favorite color, we offer the Otterbox Defender case in our store along with a slew of other iPhone accessories. It also happens to be on sale this week for $19.95. That's like 60% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.