OtterBox Defender.

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Ok so I recently purchased case from www.dealsniper.com long story short I am very disappointed with there product I received the case with a hairline crack in it when I received it in the mail. Now 1 week after I purchased the chrome backing is now peeling off. I was wondering does anyone on here have an otterbox defender and if so how do you like ? I was originally looking into this case before I got distracted buying junk off of www.dealsniper.com I should have just went with my gut but O well they are refunding my money. :laugh2: What do you guys think of the otterbox defender ?

http://store.everythingicafe.com/otterbox-defender-series/4A104A4082.htm

:):)

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Good company, good case, good customer service. I have heard some stories about them being short on stock and slow to get out new orders sometimes, but this has never occurred with me. The case is a bit bigger than most, but it offers 200x the protection than most.

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Good company, good case, good customer service. I have heard some stories about them being short on stock and slow to get out new orders sometimes, but this has never occurred with me. The case is a bit bigger than most, but it offers 200x the protection than most.
Thanks man.