Otterbox Defender!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DripDrops78

Bronze
Jun 14, 2010
Florida
If you are interested in the Otterbox Defender, it is now available for purchase on their site! I've been looking forward to this case. I was in a hurry to order mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

casssax

Bronze
Jun 15, 2010
This looks really cool, but I think I'm going to wait until some people get theirs. I'm curious if there are going to be any problems with using the flash with the case on or with the proximity sensor.

Also, is it possible to put the phone in the belt clip with the front facing out?

DripDrops78

Bronze
Jun 14, 2010
Florida
This looks really cool, but I think I'm going to wait until some people get theirs. I'm curious if there are going to be any problems with using the flash with the case on or with the proximity sensor.

Also, is it possible to put the phone in the belt clip with the front facing out?
Otterbox claims that they tested the case with the flash and it won't be a problem.

shupik69

Silver
May 11, 2010
louisiana/Africa
Well, my 3gs case fits perfect and has proved to be durable. I think they have done thorough testing and thats why they are late out the gate. They don't want to put out a crappy product, just to please people, that doesn't do what it should! Definitely getting one for work situations and a Vapor 4 for parties!

shupik69

Silver
May 11, 2010
louisiana/Africa
Negative on that one...just refering to the question about sensors and such. I think that the iPhone 4's case will be just as form fitting and functional as my one for the 3GS! They seem to be a responsible company that puts thought and pride into their products!:eek:k:eek:k

lmluciano

Bronze
Jul 1, 2010
Negative on that one...just refering to the question about sensors and such. I think that the iPhone 4's case will be just as form fitting and functional as my one for the 3GS! They seem to be a responsible company that puts thought and pride into their products!:eek:k:eek:k
Gotcha! :eek:k:eek:k

reginaalear

Bronze
Jun 21, 2010
Western Kentucky
I got my case today and I like it. It isn't exactly pretty but it feels like it would keep it safe. I took pictures with flash and no problems at all. I will add pics as soon as I take some.