Our iPhone 5 Contest Winners

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
First off, thanks to everyone who took part in our iPhone 5 contest. It was great to see a nice mix of both old and new members taking part in our great community here at everythingiCafe. If you came for the contest, I do hope you'll stay for the community.

I've sent messages to the winners, who should check and reply to the personal message that I've sent to each of them. Without further ado, our contest winners.

Grand Prize: $200 Apple Store Gift Card (value of subsidized 16GB iPhone 5) - Mommy
1st Runner Up: $75 iTunes Gift Card - David Wilkin
2nd Runner Up: $25 iTunes Gift Card - pgreen7436
3rd Runner Up: $10 iTunes Gift Card - lemoon

This contest may have ended, but another one could be right around the corner.

One. More. Thing.
Our contest said absolutely nothing about having the most contributions within a certain timeframe. The method in which I created the list of eligible participants also provided me with a list of the most active members. These folks help drive the conversation each and every day. As a thank you, I'd like to offer each of them a free app of their choice from the top 100 paid apps in the App Store. The following members should PM me with the email address associated with their Apple ID, along with their chosen app from the TOP 100 Paid Apps in the App Store. Those outside of the US, do the same, but include your PayPal information.

• imutter
  • Bennyboy
  • Sharunda
  • snowtrooper1966
  • iPhonewarrior
  • fury
  • RoofMonkey
  • AZIANAPPLE
  • psylichon
  • Hondamaker
That's right folks, we couldn't have a contest where Jack doesn't figure out a way to win.:p
Thank you again to everyone who took the time to become a member and contribute to our forum.

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
Congrats, Mommy!
Super stoked for you, and all the other winners....
And thanks again chris
What more could we ask for, the best place on the 'Net, free iPhones & swag!
U all rock!

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I'm so glad mommy won, awesome and classy, never negative, a great example for everyone. Finally someone that I would've picked.

And congrats to everyone else.

Chris you better specify how much, or I'm gonna hit you with navigon Europe :D

Mar 23, 2009
I'm one of the winners but I can reply with my Apple ID cause I don't have 10 posts?

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
I'm so glad mommy won, awesome and classy, never negative, a great example for everyone. Finally someone that I would've picked.

And congrats to everyone else.

Chris you better specify how much, or I'm gonna hit you with navigon Europe :D
I'd say hit him with it. He said anything in the top 100 Paid Apps. But a quick scan doesn't show that as being one of the top 100 Paid Apps.

Mar 23, 2009
Chris. Just made a few more posts and sent a reply. Thanks.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I'd say hit him with it. He said anything in the top 100 Paid Apps. But a quick scan doesn't show that as being one of the top 100 Paid Apps.
oh yeah. I got 4 hours of sleep O_o

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
HA! no I don't need pages, you're safe.

Sep 6, 2012
Wow, I didn't expect to win. And Apple stock is up today too. A good day. Thanks everythingicafe!

leggz2di4

Bronze
Jul 26, 2010
New York
Awesome contest and congrats to all the winners.

Sadly still rocking a blackberry...but for not much longer!
Loving my iPad 2.