Out of Stock - Oviedo, FL (Suburb of Orlando)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 29, 2007
Long time reader, first time posting...

So I went to the Oviedo, FL AT&T store (suburb of Orlando) and was about 35th in line when an AT&T employee came out and counted out the first 30 people and told the rest of us that they only had 30. He said that anybody that comes in after the first 30 are gone will be able to 'direct order' their phone and he thinks it will ship probably the beginning of next week either to their store or our home (whichever the customer would like). So, I will probably go in later on tonight before they close and do that or order online.

For those who are curious, the breakdown of 8GB to 4GB was 20 to 10 respectively.

I'm actually kind of relieved just to finally know whats going on. I was very anxious at work today not knowing if I would get one tonight or not. But I think if I can order one tonight and have it come next week I'll be happy.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Long time reader, first time posting...

So I went to the Oviedo, FL AT&T store (suburb of Orlando) and was about 35th in line when an AT&T employee came out and counted out the first 30 people and told the rest of us that they only had 30. He said that anybody that comes in after the first 30 are gone will be able to 'direct order' their phone and he thinks it will ship probably the beginning of next week either to their store or our home (whichever the customer would like). So, I will probably go in later on tonight before they close and do that or order online.

For those who are curious, the breakdown of 8GB to 4GB was 20 to 10 respectively.

I'm actually kind of relieved just to finally know whats going on. I was very anxious at work today not knowing if I would get one tonight or not. But I think if I can order one tonight and have it come next week I'll be happy.
yeah man i'm in tampa...i gotta wait til end of july before i get it...i'm changn my rate plan through AT&T premier site...i can get a better rate price...any dollar i can save is good...

theraker007

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
i bet you most of that first 30 wanted 8gb models and well beyond the first people in the line will get one today if they settle