outgoing email nightmare

Mar 11, 2009
whenever I try to send emails I get the error message "cannot send mail one of the addresses is invalid" Everything else works fine even incoming mail....help!

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
whenever I try to send emails I get the error message "cannot send mail one of the addresses is invalid" Everything else works fine even incoming mail....help!

just dbl chk the address you sending it to...

Mar 11, 2009
address is fine. Have just noticed that it works fine when connected via wifi but not when 3G......what's going on?

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
address is fine. Have just noticed that it works fine when connected via wifi but not when 3G......what's going on?

hmmmm interesting...the only thing i can think about is the address itself...i'm chkng mine...seems to work fine...i did notice that i tried to do a reply all to this email that had a gang of email addresses...i got the same error msg which was expected...because i wasn't familiar with the addresses...

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
If it was google, their email servers had an update today. Im guessing their getting ready for the whole offline gmail thing.

PapaST

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Check your outgoing servers for your email. When using wifi vs. 3G your outgoing servers will likely need to change. 3G would use cwmx.com and you wifi depends on your provider. Chances are your trying to use your wifi outgoing when you're on 3G which won't work.