Outlook calendar one way sync fixed!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jeffbraun

Aug 1, 2007
Problem = Calendar would sync events added to the phone to Outlook but not the other way around. All contacts, music, video, email account settings sync fine.

After checking all forums and threads and checking the com add ins were checked in Outlook and many other suggestions I found it as a suggestion on some forum, forgot what one now sorry.

Fix = Disable the live local add in for Microsoft Outlook. Go to control panel>add and remove programs>then remove Microsoft live local add in for Outlook (can't remember the exact name). Then go to I tunes and under Info tab go to bottom and check Calendar under Advanced. Sync and tada! All calendar events show up. I did this thinking no way this could be it, but it was.

This after 5 days of trying everything suggested here and other places.

I am so happy. Hope this helps others

joeg679

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
I would actually like to set up my phone/outlook so that when I enter info into my phone it doesn't synch with my work outlook, but when I enter stuff in my work outlook, it pushes to my phone. Is there a way to do this? I don't want my personal events going onto my outlook at work for other people to see (it's a public folder). Thanks