Outlooksyncclient.dll disappeared

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 10, 2007
I'm an HP notebook user with Windows XP sp2.

I got my iPhone back when they were first released, and after initial problems syncing I was able to fix it by enabling the COM add-ins "iTunes outlook addin" and "outlook sync client" add-in. However, after installing the latest update of iTunes the file outlooksyncclient.dll has disappeared from my computer.

After reading information about where it was located I would go to the file and it is not there. I have the files "outlooksyncclienthelper.dll" and "outlooksyncclient.exe" but no "outlooksyncclient.dll".

This has only caused minor problems in syncing (such as adding appointments onto my outlook calendar from my phone when I had previously deleted them from the outlook calendar), but I am curious to see if anyone else has had this problem, and if so how to get the dll file back?

mouron13

Jan 13, 2008
Vevey - Switzerland
outlooksyncclient

Hello, I just read your mail and I will know if you find a solution to the problem. I bought an Ipod touch, I was sincing very well for 2 weeks and now since to weeks ago when I sync the Calendar, the outlooksyncclient message appears. I can sink from the pc to the Ipod but not the contrary. I really need help to find an issue to this problem. Can you help me?
Thanks for your answer.

Michel from Switzerland:(

mouron13

Jan 13, 2008
Vevey - Switzerland
OutlookSyncClient

Kimo, your help is really helpful but there is still a problem. Under Vista I don't find the documents and settings folder, even when I select to see the hidden folders. No DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS and for this reason I don't know where I can foud my outlook.pst.
Can anybody give me one more chance to solve the OutlookSyncClient message?

Thanks!;)