OW! My back!

H

Hayesimus

I got up this morning and was planning to go to the gym. I went and peed(one down... one to go for those that remember) and I stretched REAL big and GAH! My back! I pulled a muscle! :( It hurts so bad. I know it'll be fine in a couple days but god I wish it'd hurry. I've done it before. Its because it got so cold last night and I woke up stiff, no perverted-pun intended... :p Then my right contact fell out when I was in the car... luckily I wasn't driving! OY... Not a great day. And the circuit city so-called-sale... pshh. what a joke that was... More expensive the regular price just like the yahoo article said...

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Take plenty of Tylenol. Get a rod for flushing. Most of all, get some rest. I hurt my back this past Monday, doing nothing but squatting to help my daughter. Out of work for 3 days. :(

H

Hayesimus

A rod for flushing?... huh?

No drugs thanks...

Only time I'll take anything at all is when I have just an unbelievable headache. Then it's aleve.

I just need to rest. I wish I had a heat pad...

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
if you go to the store pick up one of those icy hot medicated patches and put it on the spot. those things work wonders on muscle strains and pulls. drugs work better though....

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
A rod for flushing?... huh?

No drugs thanks...

Only time I'll take anything at all is when I have just an unbelievable headache. Then it's aleve.

I just need to rest. I wish I had a heat pad...
You can also use your foot for pushing the lever.

H

Hayesimus

ahhhh. the toilet...

I should train Roxy to do it for me...

H

Hayesimus

scratch that... she'd probably try to eat the toilet just like my ottoman... at least the toilet's not leather...

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
I like the sex idea. It really does work. When you are sore a **** and it hurts to move just tough it out and you will be all lossened up in a lil bit. ;)

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Personally its Valium for me, it's a great muscle relaxer.
But Hayes you need to at least take Motrin and heat the first day so if you don't have a heating pad put a damp towel in the microwave and lay it across your back for moist heat, then tomorrow if it still hurts you need cold on it, alternate hot and cold until it doesn't hurt anymore.

H

Hayesimus

I read motrin but thought Midol. I was like,"HEY!" :p

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Actually Midol has anti-inflammatory medicine in it that would also help you!:p

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
That will teach you not to pose on the stairs again, Hayes! Anyway I am sorry to hear about your back, I hope you reveal soon. And ugh, give your guns a break, a day or two won't make a difference :p.

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
I have had 2 discs removed. It's like Connie said alternate heat and cold, aleve and sometimes I have to use my Tens unit. No toughing it out here or it just gets worse.