Page number buttons resized?

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
is chris who I'd pm the idea of making the page numbers on the threads bigger/easier to hit while in vertical viewing? I tried to pm with no response. didn't know if I should ask someone else. Just wanted to make sure someone who could help at least read the idea.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
is chris who I'd pm the idea of making the page numbers on the threads bigger/easier to hit while in vertical viewing? I tried to pm with no response. didn't know if I should ask someone else. Just wanted to make sure someone who could help at least read the idea.

Well CHRIS reads everything, so he should see this. I also remember your other thread request a while back.

Good luck.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Just in case he does read this, how about a way to parse the Youtube link when someone embeds the flash player in a thread. Oooooh, that always sucks....

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I resized the page numbers. There was a limit to what I could do, as it affects other fonts. I will keep the issue on my radar and perhaps do some further template tweaking to accommodate for a larger page number font.

-Chris

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
They should be slightly bigger. The problem is they affect the info under your avatar making each profile larger. I need to see if that info can be edited out of the iphone-friendly template, so that I can increase the size of the page numbers.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I don't see any difference when browsing the site on the Ma,c but I can definitely see an increase on the iPhone.

- John

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
It is much easier to hit the numbers now. I used to enlarge them before tapping or I hit the wrong number. Now I can just tap the page number
easily. Thanks, Chris!