Pages

Discussion in 'iPhone 5S' started by Edwin Walker, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Edwin Walker

Edwin Walker Member
    Bronze

Hi all

I have recently installed pages on my iphone 5S
    I have pages with documents on y macbook pro
    But there is a document created on my mac that wont appear on pages on iphone. The other document created using word does appear on both devices

Am i going mad??
    Lol

2. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

You are probably not going mad, but I do not have the qualifications required to make an accurate assessment about your mental health.

As far as your issue with the document in question, are you 100% certain it is saved to iCloud and not to a local folder on your MacBook Pro's hard drive?

Here's how to check:

Open the document in question using Pages on your MacBook Pro. Open the File menu. Press and hold the Option key, which will change the "Duplicate" command in the File menu to "Save As…" as long as that key is held down. Click on "Save As…" and make sure the location you're saving to is iCloud (see screenshot immediately below) and not Documents or Desktop or some other local folder on your MacBook Pro. Re-save to iCloud if in fact the document was previously saved to your hard drive. The document should then be visible on Pages on your iPhone 5s.

savetoiCloud.png

Please reply if you require further assistance.

3. Edwin Walker

Edwin Walker Member
    Bronze

Hi Rafagon.

Many thanks on the advice. It worked.