Palm Pre Videos courtesy of everythingtreo.com

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Been a busy few days at CES. Wanted to create a single discussion thread in Off Topic should anyone want to check out my series of Palm Pre videos shot on location.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
No, I'm down. I won't buy one, but if I didn't already own an iPhone, this would give me serious pause.

Nice work on the interface. Finally someone gets it.

HEAR THAT APPLE? Someone gets it! Time to step up.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
interested.. treo was my first love, you cant forget your first love.........

jpm

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
I watched the CES video and I was impressed, I have had many Palms before I got the iPhone (I still have an old one). If it operates as advertised and has flash and allows multiple media formats I would get one in a heartbeat. The big drawback is Sprint/Nextel. I had Sprint before I got my iPhone and Sprint call coverage in my area really sucks! I will not go back to them; I hope Palm releases it to other carriers soon. And I hope Apple gets a clue and starts making the iPhone more compatible or they are going to lose out.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
So is this CDMA only?
Yes, CDMA only initially. Expect a GSM version in Europe mid-late 2009. I think a GSM version will release in the US next January. That of course is a guess, but that's probably when Sprint's exclusive will end.