Pangu 9.2-9.3.3 Jailbreak on the Way

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
All I know is that icrackuridevice said on YouTube that one won't be released sadly, and to bite the bullet. As for you jailbreaking now, it's very smooth. I love it. I just have to make sure to put phone on charge before it dies haha. Re-tethering can be a little confusing but it finally works after a few tries for me.
Yeah, that happened to me the other day. I was at 1% and tried to get to the lightening cable in time, but was too late. But, to re-jailbreak it went smoother than doing it for the first (or second) time for me.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
ThinBar supposedly replaces TinyBar but I can't find it. Says it's in the BIgBoss repo but not in mine. BigBoss has Thinner Banners but there are bugs with it.

And, Rosero 9 is jiust too small for me and there is no send button in quick reply, and the text message is over the person's name, more bugs.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
ThinBar supposedly replaces TinyBar but I can't find it. Says it's in the BIgBoss repo but not in mine. BigBoss has Thinner Banners but there are bugs with it.

And, Rosero 9 is jiust too small for me and there is no send button in quick reply, and the text message is over the person's name, more bugs.
Thinbar is not compatible at all. Your phone goes to safe mode immediately when you get a notification.

Also, some tweaks you need the repo for now. I found it online to test.

Rgn

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 29, 2013
I was able to jailbreak my 6s just fine. however my 5s cydia just crashes it does not go into safe mode or get a notification error I ended up restoring . I'll try again and see if it sticks while 9.3.3 is still being signed if it keeps going the way it's going I will end up having one Jailbroken phone and one stock.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I was able to jailbreak my 6s just fine. however my 5s cydia just crashes it does not go into safe mode or get a notification error I ended up restoring . I'll try again and see if it sticks while 9.3.3 is still being signed if it keeps going the way it's going I will end up having one Jailbroken phone and one stock.
My 5s jailbroke just fine. Not sure what's causing your difficulties. Are you turning off Find My iPhone and turning off your passcode before trying to jailbreak? That worked for me on my 5s.

Rgn

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 29, 2013
My 5s jailbroke just fine. Not sure what's causing your difficulties. Are you turning off Find My iPhone and turning off your passcode before trying to jailbreak? That worked for me on my 5s.
I've tried it without the passcode and on airplane mode (the older versions said turn on airplane mode) I didn't sign in to icloud so find my iphone was off no luck.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I've tried it without the passcode and on airplane mode (the older versions said turn on airplane mode) I didn't sign in to icloud so find my iphone was off no luck.
I rebooted earlier to try something and I couldn't seem to rejailbreak but then not being in airplane mode allowed me to rejailbreak quickly. Actually it's odd. When I reboot, I'm not able to make any settings changes. Also, find my iPhone is already off.

Rgn

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 29, 2013
I
actually I just re-did and went fine the problem was Anemone wasn't working for 5s.

ironlungakc

Bronze
Aug 26, 2007
having some issues since jailbreaking my 6s...
when sending group sms texts, they are not going through and I am not receiving them either
for individual sms messages, they are sent and received fine. Only problem is with group sms
anyone heard of this or know what to do to fix?