Pangu Not Initiating?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jaqueen

May 22, 2012
I'm trying to jailbreak my iPad mini. I updated to the latest version (through iTunes). I downloaded Pangu and clicked the jailbreak button. The message says "Injecting bundles, please wait ..."

It's been like this for about 10 minutes now

Nothing happening on my iPad or Windows.

Note: My iPad is restored and currently at the "Hello" screen awaiting set up.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
No and I cant since its locked at the set up screen (I don't have the iCloud password)
You cannot use this device if you don't have the iCloud password. Apple designed it to be a theft deterrent and it can't be bypassed.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
So I cannot jailbreak it or downgrade the firmware? (This is not a stolen device, for the record).
Without the password, you can't do much to be able to jailbreak it. Are you able to restore? Do you have a backup of the device on your computer via iTunes? Did you just forget the password, or what happened?

To restore your iPad, visit the link below.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1808

EDIT: I see now you say it is restored. Now I am a little confused. How do you not have the iCloud password?

Last edited:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
So I cannot jailbreak it or downgrade the firmware? (This is not a stolen device, for the record).
Correct. If the iPad is locked to your iCloud account, you can reset a forgotten password. If it is locked to someone else's iCloud account, it's unusable.