Paris Hilton/iPhone conspiracy theory

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
I just saw in the news that Paris Hilton check in for her 23 day jail term SEVERAL DAYS EARLY. Before she would have gotten out on the 29th, just in time for the iPhone launch. NOW she's getting out on the 26th. I'm convinced she has inside information from Steve Jobs that the iPhone is going to release EARLIER that the annouced date. She's getting out early so that she can get her own iPhone and play with it on the first day. :p

People from Engadget, if you'd like to give me a call I can explain all this in much more paradoid detail than I've done here. Hint: It's all connected to JFK. :laugh2:

lasquintanas

Bronze
May 21, 2007
I would check in early too if i was verbally bashed in a room full of famous people on live television during the MTV movie awards. What a slizz...

May 6, 2007
United States
I would check in early too if i was verbally bashed in a room full of famous people on live television during the MTV movie awards. What a slizz...
I saw that, too, and thought it was pretty funny. "Paris Hilton's going to jail now. And I thought I was dirty," was along the lines of what they were saying :laugh2:.

Maybe she deserves some of this, like a slap in the face. :D

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Come on, your bursting his bubble!

Hmm... very interesting. Your mission is to investigate, Robhon. :laugh2:
Ever see "A Beautiful Mind" that Russle Crow movie? Well I've already got a room out back that looks like that. Believe me, the grassy knoll plays heavily into all of this.

kashbo25

Bronze
May 24, 2007
West Palm Beach Florida
I just saw in the news that Paris Hilton check in for her 23 day jail term SEVERAL DAYS EARLY. Before she would have gotten out on the 29th, just in time for the iPhone launch. NOW she's getting out on the 26th. I'm convinced she has inside information from Steve Jobs that the iPhone is going to release EARLIER that the annouced date. She's getting out early so that she can get her own iPhone and play with it on the first day. :p

People from Engadget, if you'd like to give me a call I can explain all this in much more paradoid detail than I've done here. Hint: It's all connected to JFK. :laugh2:
I heard she was gettin the new Apple "dil*o"

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
^ Her multi million $ house in which she will probably throw house parties all during her sentence and order tons of stuff and have more fun than being in jail "thats hot"