Passbook?

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
Can someone help me with this. It doesn't do anything but take me to the app store and show me apps for passbook i have a few already and nothing

what am i doing wrong

Mad_Man-16

Bronze
Sep 21, 2012
Morden, Manitoba
on my 4 i am able to add my Movie tix. but i think it is still a waste of memory to have, hopefully it get taken off with IOS 6.1.0 lol. but what are you trying to do?

Mad_Man-16

Bronze
Sep 21, 2012
Morden, Manitoba
it helps keep all you tickets organized, i am going on a plane and i was told it will tell you when/if your plane gets delayed or moved. I also buy movie tickets and show the theatre my i{phone and the scan the bar code, no more holding tickets for the movie. some theatres allow buying canteen through it too. but like i said, i could do without but it is a bit useful for organization :)
if you like a Comment, "Like" it :D

jmp316

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 10, 2008
It looks like Starbucks hasn't released support for it yet. The only app I've heard that currently works is Target (for coupons) but I haven't tried it yet. When apps start supporting it, I bet it will get much better. Patience everyone.

Mad_Man-16

Bronze
Sep 21, 2012
Morden, Manitoba
i know, you need lots patience to have an Apple Product lol, i used to have a Samsung, man thing was not worth switching now lol, but i hope there is not too much more waiting for Apple to do something good :)