Password on photos?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 21, 2008
hey just wondering if i could put a password on my photos so others can't see them. like put a pass on a folder full of pics of me and my gf. can i do that here? thanks

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
Put a passkey lock on your phone, and just monitor anybody when they're using it, simply go "nonono, don't go into that folder" and hope that the name & thumbnail for that album doesn't give any hints.

It was that simple for me, my cousin wanted to use it and check out the camera and such, i just told her "as long as you stay in the camera roll and not that other folder in there... ;)"

Jul 17, 2007
baby oahu
hey just wondering if i could put a password on my photos so others can't see them. like put a pass on a folder full of pics of me and my gf. can i do that here? thanks

yeah they need to... I have some embarrasing pics of myself posing and ready to send out to people on craigslist/myspace etc... so I need to this feature ASAP... next update I hope.

jimmy_hat

Bronze
Jan 19, 2008
UK
There's an app called SwapPhoto that swaps between 2 photo libraries on your phone, designed so that you can sync your phone with more than 1 computer but also very handy for concealing pictures you don't want other people seeing, for whatever reason. I haven't seen one for the Camera Roll though.

carol_mem

Sep 30, 2011
Try KYMS Keep your media safe.. actually the best to protect your photos and videos. on your iPhone, it appears like a standard calculator... entering your code, you will access a private area!