Password Protected?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

luckfam

Bronze
May 31, 2007
I wonder if you can set up the iPhone with passwords to get access to all of the functions after you "slide" your finger across the screen of the different functions (ie-email)? Anyone know?

Dartman

Jun 12, 2007
Love kids 'n all (I have two myself) but if you are going to let your 4-year old get at your iPhone... you don't deserve one...:)

luckfam

Bronze
May 31, 2007
I have already threatened both of my kids and told them that I better not catch them even looking at my iPhone, much less touching it! (LOL!) Just playing-but really I'm not:)!

RchGrav

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
Yeah, I'll threaten the kids with a "forever timeout" if they break my iPhone.

It would be a huge oversight if it wasn't there.. Even the iPod has it, so I believe it would be a really good bet that it is. A gamble I would take.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Yeah, I'll threaten the kids with a "forever timeout" if they break my iPhone.
At least till 18.

Can you imagine though if your kid gets a hold of it, you don't have a data plan and they just leave it on some widget. I would probably kill that child. Or they leave it on in a charger so it would never die.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
At least till 18.

Can you imagine though if your kid gets a hold of it, you don't have a data plan and they just leave it on some widget. I would probably kill that child. Or they leave it on in a charger so it would never die.
I'm thinking you'll have a data plan if you have an iPhone. Not sure the widgets will work without one.