Patrick

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Has anyone here heard from Patrick? I haven't seen him in ages.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
No, but I was thinking about him the other day. I hope he is OK. He had some surgery earlier this year. Maybe someone here has his email.

I am going to check to see if he posted on his blog lately.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I haven't heard from him either. It's just be Brandon, Ragart, and I on JAIB, and he hasn't been active here since the 21st.

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
Someone said something about where he was a few weeks ago, but I've forgotten the details.

And wheres KNK? Didn't he say he was busy for a few weeks lol.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Someone said something about where he was a few weeks ago, but I've forgotten the details.

And wheres KNK? Didn't he say he was busy for a few weeks lol.
He disappeared back in January, along with Starry, and they both popped back up on the same day, but he sneaked off again. He sent Chris an email around March saying he was busy with work, but he's not been active since.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I too was wondering about Patrick. Hope everything is ok. Summer does get busy for people, so let's hope he's vacationing.

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
He disappeared back in January, along with Starry, and they both popped back up on the same day, but he sneaked off again. He sent Chris an email around March saying he was busy with work, but he's not been active since.
I thought that in that email, he said that he would be busy for the next few weeks, so.....

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I thought that in that email, he said that he would be busy for the next few weeks, so.....
Yeah, I think he did say that. Perhaps he forgot about us? :(

S

Starry

And Starry is fixin to leave again... LOL... :) For about 2-3 weeks this time... :)

S

Starry

No I just bought a new house... I couldn't downsize, tried can't stand it.. I have to have at least 6000SF or I'm in a box LOL so I'm fixing to start spending time with Interior Decorators and Furniture shopping again... Joy Joy Joy! LOL but the good thing, I'm going to be right on the lake... :) I can't wait :) I may check in on my phone now that Chris has that new thingy.. It's fast and I like it! LOL