Paul Frank case

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Holy crap. I'm buying one of those asap.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
Whats so special about Paul Frank?

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
i have one - but it has little skulls all over the back. working on my review of it now...

it's pretty good - good coverage and cut-outs, but tacky enough to pick up lint.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
i have one - but it has little skulls all over the back. working on my review of it now...

it's pretty good - good coverage and cut-outs, but tacky enough to pick up lint.
Just wondering Where can you order them from?

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
Just wondering Where can you order them from?
you know, i've googled it and i can't find any information about it anywhere. i bought mine from a local Apple store, but they're not listed on the Apple online store. if there isn't an Apple store close to you, maybe ebay?

jpmihalk

Bronze
May 16, 2007
USA
I saw both the bass guitar one and the skulls one at the Apple store here. If it weren't quite so tacky (making it sticky inside my pocket and collecting lint) I'd grab one ASAP!

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I but the red one today with Julius monkey on it. I changed my summberboard theme too a red theme and I love the look. The case is very nice.

As you can see from my avatar....

Lewisham

Mar 22, 2008
Hey, those cases look good!

Does it have a cutout at the bottom for a dock connector? I'm not so worried about it collecting lint on the front, but what about getting lint inside and scratching? Every case I've had for my iPods (admittedly hard cases) have resulted in actually scratching the things anyway, with trapped lint.

Thanks in advance!

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
Hey, those cases look good!

Does it have a cutout at the bottom for a dock connector? I'm not so worried about it collecting lint on the front, but what about getting lint inside and scratching? Every case I've had for my iPods (admittedly hard cases) have resulted in actually scratching the things anyway, with trapped lint.

Thanks in advance!
it does have a cut-out for the dock connector, though only the plug itself will fit, i.e., you can't place it on the OEM iPhone dock with the case on...

Yomon

Jul 12, 2007
I ordered the slap bass Paul Frank case off of the official Apple website. I searched "Paul Frank iPhone" on google and that is how I found the link to the case on the Apple store. According to an email I got from Apple I should get it on the 14th. I can't wait! The case is perfect for me because I am a bassist and I really admire Paul Frak swag.

I will post my opponions on the case after a few days of using it.