Pay as you go plans

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

htech

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Anyone with pay a you go iPhone's? I'm curious as to the taxes that are included on the bill if it jacks it up by $20? If so I would just go postpaid but wanted to know if you sign up for the 49.99 whats the actual monthly bill you pay? thanks!

umakbill

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
I have prepaid, and you pay $50 up front every month, get unlimited data, and 200 minutes. There is no extra taxes or charges or sneaky little fees. Simple, straight forward, and easy!

htech

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
I have prepaid, and you pay $50 up front every month, get unlimited data, and 200 minutes. There is no extra taxes or charges or sneaky little fees. Simple, straight forward, and easy!
thanks for the reply. that's pretty sweet! now that the balance notification message issue is fixed this is a good deal.

divabimbers

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Arizona
Are there extra steps that one would have to go through in order to do this? Also, what might be some other benefits besides saving a few bucks? Thanks since I'm intrigued by this.

umakbill

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
To get prepaid you MUST fail a credit check during the activation of your iPhone. The easiest way to do this is by entering all 9's as your social security number, you'll fail, and you can pick prepaid. It has a few plans, and it shows you all the plans and options, you pick one, pay before the next billing period, and get whichever features/ options you chose. All the plans come with unlimited data (i.e. Web, email, stocks blah blah blah) and a certain number of minutes. Every time you use some of your minutes you'll get a message telling you how much you just used and how much you have left. Simple and no hidden charges, taxes, or fees. You do need a debit card though. Only catch.