PC iPhone Owners

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 7, 2007
I have a question for yall. What program do yall use to import photos from your iPhone to your PC? I'm looking for a free program for now.

Jul 7, 2007
I'm not following you. I'm in iTunes, I've selected my iPhone and have clicked on the photos tab. Am I in the right place to take photos from my iPhone and put it on my PC?

Brandon!

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Oh, my bad. I misread what you wrote. iTunes will upload photos, but I am not sure how to download the photos yet. I am curious as well.

iBrad

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Here you go.

Hey guys I think I have your answer. You don't need a program to do this. This works for me, Not sure if It will for you. When ever you plug your iPhone into your computer. A little window apears, some of you might ignore it at first. I always did, but when you see this window. If you select the option that I have selected in the image below.

It gives you step by step instructions on how to get the images from your iPhone to any desired folder on your computer. Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

spyrwebs

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Travelin man, SOCAL
I use this same default program provided by XP. Just make sure your iPhone was properly reconized and installed by your computer. Not sure if older computers need to be updated with a driver, theres a good chance you might.

Hey guys I think I have your answer. You don't need a program to do this. This works for me, Not sure if It will for you. When ever you plug your iPhone into your computer. A little window apears, some of you might ignore it at first. I always did, but when you see this window. If you select the option that I have selected in the image below.

It gives you step by step instructions on how to get the images from your iPhone to any desired folder on your computer. Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator: