PC/iPhone

Dream3ris

Mar 11, 2008
Is there any way to put games and programs like from installer.app to iPhone through pc?

And can somebody explain me got to connect iPhone with pc through wifi to have ps`s internet in iPhone? ps withuot router

Last edited by a moderator:

hellspawn2

Bronze
Feb 4, 2008
C-bus
Is there any way to put games and programs like from installer.app to iPhone through pc?

And can somebody explain me got to connect iPhone with pc through wifi to have ps`s internet in iPhone? ps withuot router
Google search "SSh on iPhone" or "iPhone to pc"

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
Well, I have no idea what you mean when you talk about "ps's" internet. Playstation? Mistyped PC? No idea.

At any rate, get a network connection between your iPhone and PC.

Find yourself a copy of WinSCP.

Configure a connection to the iPhone's address using SCP (secure Copy) protocol.

Using Installer, install OpenSSH.

You should now be able to open an SCP session from your PC to your iPhone.

Download an application to your PC. You should wind up with a folder named the same as the application. Copy that folder to the Applications folder on your iPhone.

You will need to either reboot your iPhone or go into and out of Installer for the new app to show up. You might be able to lock/unlock it - haven't tried that yet.

Dream3ris

Mar 11, 2008
I want to have internet in my iPhone from my pc. And i have no wifi adapter so i have to use ad-hoc