PDF transfer from PC to iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Apr 4, 2008
I want to transfer some pdf in my iPhone and don't know how to do this. Is somebody who can tell me how to do this? My iPhone is 1.1.3 unlocked and ibrickr doesn't work

Apr 4, 2008
any news about pdf transfer from pc to iPhone?

I want to transfer some pdf in my iPhone and don't know how to do this. Is somebody who can tell me how to do this? My iPhone is 1.1.3 unlocked and ibrickr doesn't work

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Assuming you have access to Installer, you can read them in a separate application. This is called PDFviewer, as is available for download from installer. It can read PDF files on the phone, and those PDFs can be placed on the phone through SSH. For instructions on how to use SSH, read through here.

- John

Dec 10, 2010
Solution

Install a Free app called Quickoffice Connect. If the PDF is small enough to email to yourself do so then click on the PDF attachment. You will be asked if you want to open in Connect chose yes. this will open the PDF in Quickoffice Connect. You can then view the PDF on your iPhone. If you close the program you can reopen and create a new folder. Open the email folder select the PDF and move it to your new folder. It also works with Docx and Xlsx,

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
Not exactly. Threads like this get bumped by spammers every couple of years with yet another fine solution (for money, of course) to the long-since-solved-for-free issue of getting a PDF on your iPhone. Then those posts get deleted, leaving anybody who replied looking like a fool :p

(the possible answers, of course, are now endless: iBooks, or Adobe Reader, or Dropbox, etc...)