Pdf. xml file

Technovi

Feb 19, 2009
Hi ewerybody

I'm a new with iPhone, how i copy pdf, xml or ather file in iPhone 3G, and is posibile to read this file whit some application.

Sorry for my english

DavidT

Bronze
Aug 15, 2008
Baltimore MD
the easyiest way is to e-mail it to yourself as an attachment As long as the email is in your inbox then you can read it. Another way would be by third party software such as air share. With this you can use you phone as a wireless hardrive and save the file to your iPhone. A third way is to save it as a jpeg, and then email it or sync it to your phone and read it that way. All of these will let you read it but anot let you modify it.

shifuimam

Feb 19, 2009
Use Dropbox (www.getdropbox.com) or download Files Lite from the app store.

Safari has support for several file types, like TXT, PDF, DOC/DOCX, XLS,XLSX, etc. It also has minimal XML support (it doesn't look all that great, judging from a quick test I just did), so apps and websites also support these.

Dropbox is actually a website (once you sign up, go in via your iPhone and bookmark it to your home screen for fast access); Files Lite is an application.

Technovi

Feb 19, 2009
the easyiest way is to e-mail it to yourself as an attachment As long as the email is in your inbox then you can read it. Another way would be by third party software such as air share. With this you can use you phone as a wireless hardrive and save the file to your iPhone. A third way is to save it as a jpeg, and then email it or sync it to your phone and read it that way. All of these will let you read it but anot let you modify it.

How i can use wireless hardrive, which application i use.
Thanks to the rapid response

shifuimam

Feb 19, 2009
You can use Air Share or Files Lite or similar applications to add and remove files from your iPhone over a wireless network. The software basically creates a WebDAV-enabled file share on your iPhone, which you can then map to from your computer to copy files.

Go to the App Store, search for "Files Lite" or "Air Share", install the app, and follow the directions.