People already breaking their iPhone 6 and 6 Plus

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
I never understood those people who will drop them on purpose to see if they break? It's made of metal and glass of course it's going to break! I feel like some of these people are trying to gain something by posting there broken iPhones! I just don't get it

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I never understood those people who will drop them on purpose to see if they break? It's made of metal and glass of course it's going to break! I feel like some of these people are trying to gain something by posting there broken iPhones! I just don't get it
There are the reviewers who are probably compensated for testing the iPhones for durability and conduct drop tests. Then you have regular users who due to carelessness or just bad luck end up breaking their iPhones. It is bound to happen with over 10 million sold to date.

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
There are the reviewers who are probably compensated for testing the iPhones for durability and conduct drop tests. Then you have regular users who due to carelessness or just bad luck end up breaking their iPhones. It is bound to happen with over 10 million sold to date.
Yeah hopefully apple recycles them quickly and shines them up! So the people who are waiting can get one sooner! LOL

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
The new ibendy. some structural engineer is going to get fired for this. you should be able to carry your phone in your pocket. were the hell eles are your suppose to put it when not in use

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
OK, for once I did my own quick research. It looks like APple Care is for everything EXCEPT iPhones and iPads and the cost varies by product.

Apple Care+ on the other hand is for iPhones and iPads and is $99 per device.

JackRouach

Bronze
Jul 20, 2011
I don't know I had the s3 s4 then note 3 now s5 and waiting for the note 4. I have a iPhone from work and own many apple products but saying it happens to other devices well everything can bend but no other device bends so easily so let's stop that. I abuse my note 3 I can't count the times I have it in my back pocket and sat down and never bent yet my Co worker who wears skinny jeans (a problem in itself) bent his phone after such a short time. So yes this is a apple problem

DDickie

Jun 25, 2014
I cannot understand the mentality of the person who deliberately put a brand-new iPhone 6 into a microwave?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I don't know I had the s3 s4 then note 3 now s5 and waiting for the note 4. I have a iPhone from work and own many apple products but saying it happens to other devices well everything can bend but no other device bends so easily so let's stop that. I abuse my note 3 I can't count the times I have it in my back pocket and sat down and never bent yet my Co worker who wears skinny jeans (a problem in itself) bent his phone after such a short time. So yes this is a apple problem
I don't think it's a Apple Problem... If I put toast in my back pocket. The toast gets bent and I know this. So is it the bread makers fault or mine...? Mine because I was dumb enough to put my toast in my back pocket instead of putting it on a plate.

JackRouach

Bronze
Jul 20, 2011
Why would anyone be stupid enough to put a phone in the microwave. . And I put my phone in my back pocket all the time and guess what no bend nothing

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
I cannot understand the mentality of the person who deliberately put a brand-new iPhone 6 into a microwave!???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they are just trying to get there charging times as fast as the new android phones coming out. 50% charge in 30mins