people bragging in EIC

zandrik

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Does anyone else find it annoying that in some peoples signatures in these forums they brag about what gadgets they have? If you're one of these "people" please stop being so hot on yourself. No one cares that you have a MacBook pro or an 80 gig iPod or whatever. I think its great that there are people that love technology. Me being one of them. However, if you need your ego stroked, do that on your own time.

Thank you

S

Starry

Does anyone else find it annoying that in some peoples signatures in these forums they brag about what gadgets they have? If you're one of these "people" please stop being so hot on yourself. No one cares that you have a MacBook pro or an 80 gig iPod or whatever. I think its great that there are people that love technology. Me being one of them. However, if you need your ego stroked, do that on your own time.

Thank you
I don't see it as bragging at all.. I see it as folks letting others know what they have and might be able to assist someone with something they themselves might own.

If I had questions for a certain product, I'd probably trust someone who has the same thing, then someone who may not have a clue what I'm asking and fubar my system...

I don't see many here bragging... :)

And oh by the way.. I have an iPhone.. LOL
are you impressed yet? :)~

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey

Thank you

Im its fine with me what are you talking about look at your signature...

S

Starry

Oh and by the way im bragging in my signature :) ;)
Bragger.... LOL

One day the Dallas Cowgirls will make it to the Super Bowl again before I kill over... one day! I'm praying! LOL...

paa79594

Silver
Jul 23, 2007
Los Angeles
www.theplasticguys.com
Majority of forums actually have it set up for when you register, you have spots to put in your information. For example your computer, operating system, monitor, etc. It's not bragging. It is merely information. This was sort of a pointless thread...

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
wow Iphonian think you are bragging a little more then I am lol :) You must be what the original poster is talking about

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
wow Iphonian think you are bragging a little more then I am lol :) You must be what the original poster is talking about
Yes iPhoneTony, I think I am one of the people the OP was talking about, (not personally) but in reference to my type of signature. The OP calls it bragging. I call it, loving electronic gadgets. Gadgets in the default signature, is an accepted practice on basically every forum of this type. I'm not bothered by the OP's comments, just shows, he or she had nothing better to do tonight that B**ch about something trivial..Mark

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
I hate when people brag about what they have or how much they pAy ......

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
bragging?

on the internet?

say it ain't so!