people keep telling me they hear their echo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

theraker007

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
whenever im talking to people on my iPhone, they keep reporting to me that they hear their echo while talking to me.. anyone else having this problem?

kf6oyk

Jun 30, 2007
Do you have any kind of case on? I had the clear case before and people told me they hear my echo, remove the case and the echo is gone.

Hi-Phone

Jul 5, 2007
Do you have any kind of case on? I had the clear case before and people told me they hear my echo, remove the case and the echo is gone.
It can also be a protective shield on your whole phone(if you have one). if it covers the black part on the back of your phone that is your internal antenna it can cause echoes.. i had the invisible shield that covered my whole iPHONE and i was having the same problem until i cut out the piece that was cover the black part of the phone then it was gone...

Sep 17, 2007
whenever im talking to people on my iPhone, they keep reporting to me that they hear their echo while talking to me.. anyone else having this problem?

It's AT&T's network. I had the same problem with my Blackjack. I could even hear my own echo on occasion. AT&T told me to reseat the SIM card which seemed to work for a while but eventually came back.