People LOVE the iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

STNLESS

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
people are running up to the glass windows in front of the large iPhones (2) in the front of the Apple store here like puppies wanting to be taken home from the pound! Guys veer towards it women with them roll their eyes and begrudgingly follow. Teens are bum rushing the displays and chattering like monkeys. children are begging parents for one...

It's pandimonium!

kashbo25

Bronze
May 24, 2007
West Palm Beach Florida
people are running up to the glass windows in front of the large iPhones (2) in the front of the Apple store here like puppies wanting to be taken home from the pound! Guys veer towards it women with them roll their eyes and begrudgingly follow. Teens are bum rushing the displays and chattering like monkeys. children are begging parents for one...

It's pandimonium!
That my friend is what we call businesss or product in demand

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007

It's pandimonium!
The people at my work are gonna be rushing my office, like this.....lol
:cool: