People really do win at everythingiPhone.com!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DoubleD

Bronze
Aug 31, 2007
New Orleans
Well I was one of the winners of the iSkin contest and I got my goodies today! I have to tell you that I am extremely impressed with this case! It fits really well, feels great in your hand and the protective film for the screen with the privacy feature is awesome! No more idiots sitting next to you reading your mail. I also got a cool iSkin T-shirt which I wasn't expecting at all! It also came with a micorfiber LCD cleaner which worked wonders before applying the screen film.

I must admit I had initially bought the Incase case for the iPhone on the recommendation of a friend but this case blows the Incase away by miles. So I'll have to email my friend and suggest the iSkin. I knew I should have gone with them from the beginning as I have them on my 30GB video iPod as well as the wife's 30GB. I think the price difference is like 5.00 or so but its well worth it for the iSkin.

Many thanks to Mike at iSkin for providing the goodies! I'm sure I sound like some raving lunatic but I assure I am not anymore :)

Derek

Attachments

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Well I was one of the winners of the iSkin contest and I got my goodies today! I have to tell you that I am extremely impressed with this case! It fits really well, feels great in your hand and the protective film for the screen with the privacy feature is awesome! No more idiots sitting next to you reading your mail. I also got a cool iSkin T-shirt which I wasn't expecting at all! It also came with a micorfiber LCD cleaner which worked wonders before applying the screen film.

I must admit I had initially bought the Incase case for the iPhone on the recommendation of a friend but this case blows the Incase away by miles. So I'll have to email my friend and suggest the iSkin. I knew I should have gone with them from the beginning as I have them on my 30GB video iPod as well as the wife's 30GB. I think the price difference is like 5.00 or so but its well worth it for the iSkin.

Many thanks to Mike at iSkin for providing the goodies! I'm sure I sound like some raving lunatic but I assure I am not anymore :)

Derek
Daaaamn, you got hooked up!...