People without iPhone UNITE!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
May 31, 2007
I guess, people with iPhones could too - if they are really nice.

Basically (and let me preface this with two facts:
1.) This isn't spam, I post here all the time.
2.) I know these things are mostly a scam and/or impossible to do. )

BUT...

I sumbled on a website where you click on ads to get a free iPhone, yada yada...the cool thing with this one is you only have to complete ONE offer...the catch is you have to refer people to do offers as well. (10 to be exact).

Most of the ads though cost no money - you just have to be good about canceling etc..

Anyway. If you'd like to help me out and BE one of my referrals, that would be awesome...
I figure we could have a group on this board of people helping each other out to get iPhones...it would be like the movie "pay it forward" only, it doesn't suck...and Haley Joel Osmond doesn't die in the end...
Well I suppose he could if you guys wanted him to..

Here is my referral link if you want to help me out:
http://www.YourFreeiPhone.com/index.php?ref=3941453

(btw - if you do one of the offers on my referral it does count to your account too - so you could start earning your iPhone.)

All is all, It's something I wanted to try to see if it worked - so at the very least I could report back to this site and tell you guys if its a scam or not! Wish me luck!

Cheers,
C

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
You post here all the time? 19 total posts. lol
EDIT: Ok, i checked your past posts, just to make sure you weren't some spammer. Seems your posts are legit. Carry on. :)

May 31, 2007
Just because they 'post all the time' doesn't mean this post isn't spam.

- SR
Hey :(
seriously. it's/I'm not spam. I know you could probably file it under "too good to be true" but if it's free and just takes a little elbow grease, why not try...

Again - consider it an experiment for all of you. I can come back to the board and report on whether or not it really works...

-C

May 31, 2007
ATTN: POSTERS while this isn't illegal it is not free. If you acknowledge that carry on.
It's not?
Have I been bamboozled?!?! I haven't had to pay anything...I haven't even had to enter a credit card number.

There are some offers you have to pay for, and some are FREE trials, that you just have to be good about canceling. It's how dilligent you are about it, and if youre good, you don't have to pay. (or at least I haven't yet...if I do, I'll re-post otherwise..)

-C

danielfillmore

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
i highly doubt this is legit, and even more highly doubt you will get through it without paying something if it is legit. anyways, good luck and I am interested to see if it works

May 31, 2007
i have a friend who did something like this, except it was for an xbox 360. he said he had to sit and look at ads for 3 hours but he finally got it. i was really impressed that it was actually real.. haha. i'd like to do this just to have a spare iPhone.
There you go.
And once again I am not spam -I'm a real boy damnit! :)

Here - I'll prove it - check out my myspace: (it's my band..)I'm Christopher the lead singer.

www.myspace.com/theeverydayvisuals

I really exist!
-C

squiligi

Jul 10, 2007
Williamsport, PA
i have a friend who did something like this, except it was for an xbox 360. he said he had to sit and look at ads for 3 hours but he finally got it. i was really impressed that it was actually real.. haha. i'd like to do this just to have a spare iPhone.
I have a friend that got a free laptop from a site like he linked. Some work, some don't. But if you're good about canceling your memberships it's worth a try.

It's not?
Have I been bamboozled?!?! I haven't had to pay anything...I haven't even had to enter a credit card number.

There are some offers you have to pay for, and some are FREE trials, that you just have to be good about canceling. It's how dilligent you are about it, and if youre good, you don't have to pay. (or at least I haven't yet...if I do, I'll re-post otherwise..)

-C

It's only free if your time is worth nothing ;)

My billing rate goes at $110 an hour, so as long as it took less than 5-6 hours I'd at least consider it a good bargain...... but I already have an iPhone. Now that post from the other guy about the xbox 360 sounds promising... You wouldn't happen to have a link for that, would you?