Perfect timing

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iamtko, Sep 13, 2012.

1. iamtko

iamtko Zealot
    Gold

well after years of a naked iPhone4, today's concrete proved to be tougher than the rest.

today my 4 fell off of my lap while getting out of the car and cracked the front, but there is some light at the end of this tunnel! as yesterday was the reveal of the iPhone5 and i STILL am currently enrolled with the black tie program at best buy! /whew

the perfect timing: to take advantage of black tie, one must send the phone in, and be forced to use a replacement phone of best buy's choosing (not an iPhone). this would be a problem but thankfully i can just wait to send it in AFTER i get the iPhone5 and never be without an iPhone!

God is good my friends :)

2. {StatuSChecKa}

{StatuSChecKa} Contributor
    Silver

So best buy will give you a brand new iPhone 4? I didn't know if there warranties were ever good for anything.
    And on top of that your probably eligible for an iPhone 5. I'm not sure how they would feel giving you a brand new iPhone4 and per-ordering a iPhone 5 for you, but hey you paid for the program/warranty.

3. btitus

btitus Contributor
    Silver

I laugh at myself sometimes about how I always make sure that my 4 is secure before I get out of the car. There have been times that I have taken the phone inside and then come back out to get everything else out!

4. iamtko

iamtko Zealot
    Gold

as far as i know they will replace the iPhone 4. i am planning on replacing it after i get the iPhone 5, so i'm not sure that they'd even notice. either way i have paid for black tie so they had better own up to this!

and i am considering pre-ordering through Apple since i have heard of the phones getting delivered the day before the release date :)

haha you are a bit overkill BUT your phone is definitely still intact so i can't say anything :p
    i really need to quit leaving it in my lap anyway...

on a related note: i can't wait to get a lifeproof case for the iPhone 5 :]