Phone App Crashing since Absinthe JB

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by bballrob, Jun 18, 2012.

1. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

Hi THere--

I'm wondering if anyone has been having any issues lately with their phone crashing since jail breaking using the Absinthe for iOS version 5.1.1.

Basically, anytime I make a phone call, once I press the END bar to end the call, the phone locks up and has to reboot. I jail broke using absinthe the weekend it became available, but have been unable to come here and inquire to see if anyone has had issues since then due to circumstances beyond my control.

I don't know if it's the entire JB that could be causing this instability, or just some particular tweak. I don't use anything too out of the ordinary as far as various JB tweaks are concerned.

Thanks for any replies.

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

It might be related to an incompatible Cydia tweak or app. Try running Crash Reporter (Cydia app). It that doesn't help, you might have to restore to factory settings to fix it. I'd try resetting the network settings first.

3. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

Thanks. It also said I needed syslog installed to work properly, but even after installing that it still said I needed it. I was able to find something in the main crash report indicating it may have something to do with MCleaner. So I removed that and it appears problem is solved.

Thanks for reminding me of this helpful app Crash Report.