Phone battery draining after factory reset. HELP!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Johnlennon78

Bronze
Dec 25, 2011
Hello all,

I just recently factory resetted my iPhone 5S and noticed that the battery was draining in no time. I checked on setting-general-about and noticed that where it say songs/video/photo it keeps on saying loading... could that be the reason why it drains my battery?? If so how can I fix this since i resetted the phone twice now. I have included a picture if you can help

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I can see the screenshots from the first post fine. They might be blocked from the other person who replied because he's using a forum app rather than the full site. The apps have limitations. Did you set the phone up from scratch after you restored it or did you use your backup?

Johnlennon78

Bronze
Dec 25, 2011
I can see the screenshots from the first post fine. They might be blocked from the other person who replied because he's using a forum app rather than the full site. The apps have limitations. Did you set the phone up from scratch after you restored it or did you use your backup?
I set it as new. Could that be draining my phone??

rugved1118

Silver
Sep 27, 2013
Agreed [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rugved1118

Silver
Sep 27, 2013
Hard boot :-

Hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Try unsyncing your songs, videos and music and check the battery life. Then sync them back on. Make sure you still have at least a couple GB free after syncing them.