Phone call problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

westgebo

Jan 27, 2012
When I make a call, the first attempt results in the timer running but all I hear is dead air. Upon second try, call always goes through normally

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Maybe it's your location? 0 bars? I have a lot of trouble making calls in my dorm. It'll hang for a few minutes and then finally make the call and start ringing even with just 0-1 bars.

westgebo

Jan 27, 2012
Thanks for the reply but it seems to be regardless of bars. I dial, timer starts running, but no sound. I dial again from the same spot and the call goes through just fine.

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
I wonder if I bring an iPhone 4 to be fixed and they hand another phone 4S would they lete pay the difference ? I'll ask lol o I doubt it but worth aSking I'd pay

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I wonder if I bring an iPhone 4 to be fixed and they hand another phone 4S would they lete pay the difference ? I'll ask lol o I doubt it but worth aSking I'd pay

It also really depends on who is assisting you. The Apple store has strict rules when it comes to them giving you another phone for a return from a defective iPhone. Hopefully they'll be able to fix your iPhone 4, depending on if you are still under your warranty.

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
Oh I could've gotten the iPhone 4s I may go next month and get it for 188? Anyways the guy said volume is fine well it's NOT what it wAS its drivin me crazy and no my hearing not worse the phone itself the grill is a little bent he said (where u hear from) soo that's the problem:-(
I can strain to hear,use headphones and hear perfectly lol or next month go BCK to Apple for a new phone.