Phone Don't Charge with A/C Charger

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

sruize

Aug 2, 2007
Well I was playing Xbox 360 and I had the iPhone charging through it everything was working fine until I got a text message it kept making the charging sound and stop and then i tried to plug it in the A/C Charger it wouldn't charge not my iPhone only charge through the PS3/Xbox 360/PC nothing else can anyone help me with this?:mad:

Jun 6, 2007
Well I was playing Xbox 360 and I had the iPhone charging through it everything was working fine until I got a text message it kept making the charging sound and stop and then i tried to plug it in the A/C Charger it wouldn't charge not my iPhone only charge through the PS3/Xbox 360/PC nothing else can anyone help me with this?:mad:

Reading in a lot of other forums and my own experience ( both of mine suddenly went out about 2 weeks ago), there have been a lot of failures with the AC adaptor blocks.

Call Apple support and they will set up an exchange for you. ( Go my new ones in less than 48 hours, sent in an envelope with return labels all set for returning the old ones -- overall, I am VERY happy with Applie iPhone tech support so far)

-dale

kashbo25

Bronze
May 24, 2007
West Palm Beach Florida
it works fine for my ps3

rumpelgeist

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
Reading in a lot of other forums and my own experience ( both of mine suddenly went out about 2 weeks ago), there have been a lot of failures with the AC adaptor blocks.

Call Apple support and they will set up an exchange for you. ( Go my new ones in less than 48 hours, sent in an envelope with return labels all set for returning the old ones -- overall, I am VERY happy with Applie iPhone tech support so far)

-dale
Same thing happened to me. Thank you for the information.

Rumpelgeist