Phone is lagging more

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

superchaos

Bronze
Feb 20, 2013
Lately the net or my phone is really lagging including a game app I can hardly play now. Reset my modem and all that stuff and speed test is good. Cleaned out a lot in my phone and turned a lot off but still didn't help.Scrolling while on the net lags too and is so annoying.Any ideas what could be going on. It's like I have a virus running in the background but my phone isn't jail broke or anything.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Lately the net or my phone is really lagging including a game app I can hardly play now. Reset my modem and all that stuff and speed test is good. Cleaned out a lot in my phone and turned a lot off but still didn't help.Scrolling while on the net lags too and is so annoying.Any ideas what could be going on. It's like I have a virus running in the background but my phone isn't jail broke or anything.
I assume you've tried a hard reset?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
The iPhone 4 has some lag on the latest firmware. Resetting All Settings in the Settings app every couple months and rebooting or doing a hard reset daily helps. You'll probably notice a big difference after you do this.