Phone is stuck at USB & iTunes screen

Shanezam203

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
My iPhone is stuck at the USB and iTunes screen. I can turn it off, or put it in restore mode... But all the .ipsw files I have do not successfuly load or restore in iTunes with the shift button.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Shan e

sefa93

Dec 28, 2009
hey i hope you can help me. My iPhone 3gs is stocked at the start logo because i downloaded an app from app store but it wont work and after i reboot it and now im stocked at the start logo.. i have tried to restart again and again but it wont work...my iPhone is jailbroken

HOPE YOU CAN HELP

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Press and hold the home button and the power button at the same time for about 10 seconds. If it does not boot, you will have to restore it in iTunes.

sefa93

Dec 28, 2009
no there is not a swirle thing

and yes i had tried to reboot with home and power button but doesn't work
i am willing to restore but iTunes cant see my iPhone because (recognize it because my phone not start)

Jun 12, 2009
ok, turn off your iPhone, now, hold the home button, and keep holding it, while holding the home button, connect the USB cable, iTunes should recognize it, then restore from there

note :, make sure that the USB cable is connected in the back of the PC, its better like this since the USB is connected directly to the motherboard..

Jun 12, 2009
but you said you were willing to restore, now your not ?, well, if your iPhone just stays stuck on the Apple logo, and your jailbroken, it means that your phone crashed, and badly, the only option here left is to restore, i cant think of anything else..

sefa93

Dec 28, 2009
sorry i will restore it but, i did as you sad but iTunes write that it could not connent to the iPhone software sorry i

Jun 12, 2009
ummm..listen, this may seem stupid but, are you connected to the Internet ?, cause that iTunes error only indicates that there isn't an internet connection..