Phone is stuck at USB & iTunes screen

Tonza

Aug 19, 2010
Does anyone know a solution please because i have spent hours trying to figure it out and i have had no joy. The firmware is 4.2.1 and i have tried to restore through iTunes but get an error message. I have tried to re-install firmware through iTunes again error message. I have tried a hard restart, no joy. I have tried to kick it out of recovery with tiny umbrella and still no joy. I really don't know what else to do and im stuck with a phone that i cannot work. Any help to solve this would be fantastic!

thienvu

Dec 31, 2010
Does anyone know a solution please because i have spent hours trying to figure it out and i have had no joy. The firmware is 4.2.1 and i have tried to restore through iTunes but get an error message. I have tried to re-install firmware through iTunes again error message. I have tried a hard restart, no joy. I have tried to kick it out of recovery with tiny umbrella and still no joy. I really don't know what else to do and im stuck with a phone that i cannot work. Any help to solve this would be fantastic!
Could u let me know what error?
Thanks

gs_neo

Jun 11, 2007
Southwest MO
Is it Error 1611? Because that's the same problem I'm having and I cannot figure it out. It's driving me crazy.

U

unlockmyiphone4

You have to restore iOS on it

gs_neo

Jun 11, 2007
Southwest MO
I finally had to take my iPhone 4 to Best Buy and they helped me restore it. That worked and then I was able to restore from my most recent backup and it was good to go.

My wife just updated her iPhone 3GS and had the same problem mine did initially. Hers however fixed itself, not sure how. Glad it did and we didn't have to take it to BB or find another computer to sync to.

Creasamex

Jan 14, 2012
Thirst of all i want to sorry for my bad enlish.

So, wanted to jailbroke my iPhone (iOS 4.3 ( 4.10.01)). i didn't find any snowbrees for my firmware so i tought that i will be ok to use jailbroke for 4.3.3 . i used redsn0w_win_0.9.9b1 . When i was in halt way of installation phone stoped on Apple logo. iTunes cant find it ant i doesn't turn off. I don't know what to do now. So please, help me!

Creasamex

Jan 14, 2012
With DFU i entered in iTunes. Maby i should try to reset it with iOS 4.2.1?

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
Update to 5.0.1with iTunes;) and jailbreak