phone keeps freezing after 1.1.4

caboose

Bronze
Nov 19, 2007
Ok so I had a 1.1.3 unjailbroken phone, and then upgraded to 1.1.4 a day or two after 1.1.4 came out. Last night my phone would keep freezing, so the only thing I could do was hard reset turn it off and then turn it back on. It kept doing this. This morning I restored it and put all my back up on it, and it already froze once. Is this a common problem with a fix or should I just take it back to the AT&T store where I bought it. I used to be jailbroken but am not anymore. Would this affect a warranty or anything? Thanks

caboose

Bronze
Nov 19, 2007
as an update, I just made a few calls with it. The first one, when i hit end call, it took at least 45 seconds to end the call. If i homescreened it out of the phone part it had the green top that said to touch it to return to the call. Eventually it ended. Later I got another call, this time it would not end the call and I had to turn off the phone with a hard reset. It however has not frozen yet. Argh

EDIT: now it won't let me out of my SMS program. Wtf

Oct 4, 2007
San Francisco
I would restore it again and if that didn't work I would take it to an Apple store and have them look at it. But don't tell them that your phone used to be jailbroken.

caboose

Bronze
Nov 19, 2007
should I go to the AT&T store or the Apple store? I bought it at an AT&T store.

Oct 4, 2007
San Francisco
I would take it to the Apple store because people have better results there than at an AT&T store.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I have had my safari crash a lot more since the update to 1.1.4 When I was on the previous firmware I had no problem I think Apple might of created a little bug.. im sure it will be fixed.. Oh yeah and also when I go to deleted my mail sometimes it freezes and I cant tap the delete button.. anyone else with similar problems since the update

Oct 4, 2007
San Francisco
I have had my safari crash a lot more since the update to 1.1.4 When I was on the previous firmware I had no problem I think Apple might of created a little bug.. im sure it will be fixed.. Oh yeah and also when I go to deleted my mail sometimes it freezes and I cant tap the delete button.. anyone else with similar problems since the update
My safari crashes less since updating to 1.1.4. The mail is similar to yours but it only happens if I have 20+ e-mails show up.